The PyraMed Colloidal Silver Generator System consists of the following:
- PyraMed Colloidal Silver Generator:
- 600ml borosilicate lab. grade beaker.
- Universal Mains Adapter for use in the U.S.A., Australia, Europe and the UK:
- High purity (99.99%) Silver Electrodes.
- Comprehensive operating instructions.
- Microcontroller electronics.
- Microparticle colloidal silver generator.
- Powered from 12V DC source.
- Switching regulator provides 35V electrode supply.
- Automatic polarity reversal ensures homogeneous solution and even electrode wear.
- Firmware control for automatic switching of. electrode supply ensures small particle size:
- Measurement of the concentration of nanosilver during the production process.
- Software routines measure the concentration at switch-on, ensuring that the production process will not commence unless distilled water has been used.
- Automatic end-of-cycle with indication and audio output.
- Tyndall effect LED optic built-in gives verification of true colloidal silver.
- PyraMed MX nanosilver maker designed and manufactured in the United Kingdom.
- 12 months parts and labour warranty.
- Innovative design.
The PyraMed technology ensures that only distilled water is used since the device measures the conductivity of the water before starting production. However, some devices on the market do not discriminate about what kind of water is used. This feature is important in the design philosophy of the PyraMed. This is to ensure that the particles of silver do not combine with dissolved solids to produce silver salts (such as silver chloride).
By using pure water and high purity silver electrodes, the production of pure colloidal silver is achieved (known as Aquasilver). In order to measure conductivity, the PyraMed colloidal silver generator electrodes are arranged as a measurement ‘cell’.
When a voltage is applied between the electrodes, the current flowing depends on the dimensions of the cell and the conductivity of the liquid. The cell dimensions and the applied voltage are stored as constants in an embedded equation written in C code which forms part of the firmware design. Therefore the PyraMed measures the ppm value for you and displays the ppm value on the blue LED on the front panel.
Read the complete article at Ezine Articles