Stainless Steel Water Distiller model 300SSE
This “Best in Class” Countertop Home Water Distiller comes with a High-Quality Four Litre Glass Carafe with Ergonomic “Easy-Lift” Handle. It is a very dependable water distiller with a Stainless Steel main body exterior and a High Quality 100% Stainless Steel interior steam chamber and condensing coil; and also features single-button start, automatically turns off, and is very easy to clean.
Suitable for use with the PyraMed range of Colloidal Silver Generators.
Models 100E, 100SSE, 300E and 300SSE are identical except for your choice of exterior, White Baked-Enamel metal or Stainless Steel; and the Collection/Serving pitcher, (carafe), which is Break-Resistant Food-Grade BPA-Free Polypropylene with the Model 100E and 100SSE; or a specially designed Glass Carafe and porcelain nozzle insert with the Model 300E and 300SSE. Other than those variations, Models 100E, 100SSE, 300E and 300SSE all share the same top quality features of our tried and true system that has been sold to thousands of satisfied customers.
Features & Convenience:
- Top Quality: The entire Steam Chamber including Dome and Condensing Coil is 100% Stainless Steel, Grade 304, (also known as 18/8), the most widely used and versatile of all the stainless grades. All plastics used are Food-Safe and BPA-Free. (NO POLYCARBONATE COLLECTION CONTAINER or other parts that may touch the water.) All our stainless steel boilers also have a metal exterior.
- Now with H2o Labs EXCLUSIVE Activated Carbon Pods that last twice as long and contain 3 TIMES the filtering media, specifically designed to provide the purest water and the most effective VOC removal of any similar distiller.
- Innovative Porcelain Nozzle Insert so pure water doesn’t touch plastic.
- Optimal size 565 Watt heating element. Bigger is NOT better. Larger heating elements in four-litre units can cause water to mix with VOCs and other contaminates. Some manufacturers use a “splash shield” with a larger heating element which is ineffective in preventing contamination.
- Best Value: More economical by far. Some four-litre units can cost twice as much and aren’t as good. Other makes can cost less initially, but end up costing much more due to poor quality and repair issues.
- High Efficiency: Can make up to 16 litres per day.
- Easy & Safe: Push a single button to start. Thermostatically controlled to automatically switch off. UL Approved, Fail-safe fuse for double protection. (Dangerous circuit breakers used by some other manufacturers are not approved by UL because they can fail resulting in over-heating of the appliance or worse.)
- Space Saving, Durable & Portable: At under 4 Kg you can easily take it with you on vacations or travels!
- Ease of Maintenance: No need to purchase and replace dirty filter cartridges. Easy to clean. Both distiller and carafe have large openings for easy access and cleaning by hand. (Some other makes are extremely difficult if not impossible to clean by hand.)
- Stainless Steel exterior Décor SS model matches other stainless steel kitchen appliances.
- Top Quality Glass Carafe with ergonomic “Easy-Lift” Handle. Black handle and navy blue lid made from top quality, food-safe, BPA-Free polypropylene. Also easy to clean. (Some competing units use a bottle that is impossible to reach inside for cleaning.)
- FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY PERIOD covers ALL parts and labour (2 and 3 year extended warranties are also available.) LIFETIME Full Value Trade-in GUARANTEE when you want to move up from you H2oLabs 4 Litre unit to a higher capacity distillation system with convenient storage tank.
Everything you need to begin making the PUREST water ever is included!. Along with your water distiller, you’ll receive the carafe, a large jar of non-toxic Cleaning Crystals in case it’s needed for hard water scale buildup, and a one year supply of Activated Carbon Pods to remove residual VOC gases more effectively than any other brand. You also receive the most complete, useful and easy-to-understand instruction manual in the industry.
- Output: Over 16 Litres per Day (4 cycles)
- Size: 20 cm Width x 36 cm Height
- Counter Space With Carafe: 20 cm X 41 cm
- Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Boiling Chamber: 4 Litre capacity, Stainless Steel including Dome
- Collection Container: 4 Litre capacity, top quality glass carafe.
- Power Source: Standard AC 240V 50/60Hz. (For UK, Ireland and other countries using the Type G British three-pin rectangular blade electric plug.)
- Power Consumption: 580W (total)